The first reviewer called it a Scam and that just means that they did this and didn't understand it.I did it for for 4 years and lived in great homes and knew that the only reason I could live in a million $ home for $1200-1500/month is because it was for sale and when it sells I have to move.

I was always aware that I had a duty to keep the property ready to show at all times and that I may have to move with a short notice due to it selling. The business model is for profit just like any other For Profit Business in America so that doesn't make it a Scam and if you understand the rules and how it works, it allows you to really live in wonderful, large homes at a fraction of the typical rental prices.

It's a great service if you understand it and it isn't a Scam at all.That's just an unhappy Home Manager that had to move and probably didn't pay on time any way so he just wants to vent.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with K and J Design Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about K and J Design Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare K and J Design Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with K and J Design Group?

Comments